Pets are considered a part of the family, and at Planet Hollywood, they are more than welcome. Get your pet treated to the same outstanding service and let your four-legged friends enjoy a relaxing, comfortable stay in our pet-friendly accommodations.
Enjoy spectacular sea views, quaint fishing villages, a few minutes’ walk to the beach, and rugged coastal paths all waiting to be discovered with your pet.
With a range of amenities designed to accommodate pet owners, hiking up green rolling hills, throwing Frisbees by the beach or simply staying in the room, the pet-friendly rooms themselves are also bound to please. With plenty of room indoors and out, you can relax, without worrying about your pet being stuck indoors.
- We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise and odors & being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control. The pet will be removed not later than 24 hours after the owner has been notified.
- A maximum of one pet per room will be permitted.
- We suggest that you bring your own pet bedding, clean up towels, food and water bowls.
- WITHOUT EXCEPTION all pets must have a leash attached to the pet's collar while being outside the room. The pets MUST BE ALWAYS supervised by an adult at anytime.
- Pet owners always must clean up behind their pets. This is a very important requirement for staying in our pet friendly hotel.
- It is responsibility of the owner, that every pet should have an ID on its collar(owner's name and phone number).
- If despite all precautions a dog bites anyone, the must remain under observation 24 hours. The owner will cover medical costs that cause injuries and withdraw the animal from the Hotel immediately.
- The housekeeping staff will not clean your room unless you are present with your pet or when the pet is out of the room.
- Please do not allow your pets over any furniture orbed.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Pets must not cause noise or nuisance to prevent welfare or sleep of other guests.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are respinsible for picking up after their pet, in and around the hotel at all times. Pets are not allowed at the pool or publics areas.
- Pet hygiene is the responsibility of the owner.
- The Hotel will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to, or caused by the pet, death or loss of pet.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or public areas.
- These rules are so we can all live together. If you do not respect them, Hotel administration is free to discontine service to (the) owners of the pet.
- PLANET HOLLYWOOD, reserves the right to admit pets based on the criterion of the administration and its policies. The priority is the comfort and tranquility of all our guests. We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets like dogs are allowed.
- The hotel has areas specifically assigned for the stay of pets. Access to the rooms will be authorized by the hotel management and when this has a maximum weight of 50pounds.
- When you check in, let the front desk staff know you'll like to have a pet in your room. You'll need to sign a Pet Policy Agreement. You must sign a charge of Rs.2500 per day, for the use of room cleaning.
- If the hotel management authorizes the permanence of the pet inside the room, the owner of the pet must accept only the room assigned by hotel management.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available uponrequest.